Love your face
Talk to our expertsYou deserve to feel good about yourself. Take your first step to a more youthful look today
Get your mini faceliftGet the look you want without a hospital stay and faster recovery.
We will support youFeel confident that we will support you with up to 5 follow up consultations.
Mini Facelift – “2 Stitch Facelift”
You can choose to undergo a mini facelift if you wish to improve the signs of ageing on your face and neck without the hospital stay or general Anaesthetic. The layers under the skin in the face can be tightened to give a much more natural looking and longer lasting rejuvenation. The procedure will help to smooth out creases and lift sagging facial features. Many people who have undergone the mini facelift have been surprised to find there is much less discomfort and a faster recovery. Contact Cambridge Clear Beauty to find out more about the facelifts that we have performed and that we offer and take a look at our testimonials from some of our many happy patients who have regained their youthful confidence.
At a glance
- Used to improve Face, Neck Wrinkles and loose, saggy skin
- Time in theatre 2 - 3 hours
- Anaesthesia Local Anaesthetic
- Hospital stay Outpatient
- Recovery 2 weeks
- Costs from £4,500 - £6,000
- Follow up up to 5 included
- Does it last yes
Mr Ahmad is well known for his artistic eye and he teaches drawing and sculpture which is very helpful for something like facelift surgery. Mr Ahmad specialises in suregry for cleft lip and palate in children so he really knows the anatomy of the face. You can feel confident that he will understand your issues and be reassured that he has the experience to address your concerns. Have a look at our verified testimonials.
Regain your self-confidence, you should not have to worry about your ageing looks.
Over 25 years experience in facelift operations
Mr Ahmad has performed hundreds of operations for patients born with cleft lip and palate – they often need facial reconstruction to create symmetry in their faces.
Based on 106 reviews
You can feel confident that he will understand your issues and be reassured that he has the experience to address your concerns. Have a look at our verified testimonials.
Mr Ahmad will never push you to any procedure or treatment and our philosophy is to look after you before, during and after your treatment. Mr Ahmad will listen and give you the knowledge to make an informed decision, in your own time.
Click here the learn about Mini Facelift Aftercare
- You will need to sleep upright, well-supported with pillows for 2 weeks following surgery.
- You will experience bruising and swelling around the face and ears. This is normal and will gradually settle over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
- Cold compresses can be applied to the cheeks and neck to soothe the area.
- Avoid bending down or forward as this will increase the pressure in the face and may lead to bleeding.
- Take painkillers as directed, these are usually Paracetamol-based. Please avoid taking any Aspirin-based medications as these can cause bleeding.
- You should avoid hot baths and showers for 1 week after surgery. Avoid steam baths and saunas for at least 1 month following surgery.
- Hair can be washed, but this should be done salon-style, not bending forward. A mild, non-perfumed shampoo should be used and care taken near the areas operated on.
- You may be given a face garment to wear to help prevent swelling. It is important that this is fitted correctly and is not applied too tightly. Please ensure you are clear on how to manage this garment at home before leaving the ward.
- Your cheeks and/or neck may be numb in areas, it is important that you check your skin for any areas of redness or new swelling and ensure the face garment (if wearing one) is not rubbing or causing any soreness to the skin — this can potentially happen if it is worn to tightly.
- Facial stitches will be removed at 4 to 7 days following surgery.
- Surgical clips or sutures used in the hairline are usually removed at 7 to 12 days following surgery.
- Please refrain from smoking as this prevents good wound healing.
- Avoid strenuous activity for at least two weeks (walking and gentle stretching is fine).
- Depending on your job, you should be able to return to work within 2 weeks after the operation.
- Dissolvable stitches are used under the skin. Occasionally these do not completely dissolve and can poke through the skin, particularly around the ear. These need to be removed by the nurse, therefore please contact Nuffield Hospital or your Consultant directly to arrange an appointment to have this done. Do not attempt to remove the stitch knots yourself.
Should you experience undue pain, excessive swelling, redness, a raised temperature or feel unwell, please contact the hospital where you had your procedure, or your Consultant directly if you have been requested to do so.