- Drink water: Simple, but effective. Add a slice of lemon or lime to jazz it up and increase your intake. Water, that we all simply don’t drink enough of, will help to keep you hydrated inside and in turn, plump your skin naturally.
- A good skincare regime: Pop on your favourite skincare everyday and try not to miss a day. The full effects will be seen long term. We have an amazing range in-clinic for you to check out. Why not ask for a skincare consultation next time you’re in?
- Wake up earlier: Not only will you be more productive (to do list, anyone?) you’ll find that waking up earlier instead of sleeping in perks you up and helps your body to adjust to a normal and natural sleeping cycle. This will help to reduce dark circles, puffiness and other pesky sleep-related issues!
- Wind-down after work: Avoid using your phone constantly. Have a bath, and relax. It’s strange that we are often never without our phones, but carrying the stress from work into the living room when you watch TV or at the dinner table isn’t healthy. Switch off, and your body will thank you for it.
- Sitting at a desk all day? Keep the blood circulation flowing by doing some small exercises under the table. Your ankles, legs and arms are in that same position all day, and you’re entitled to have a stretch or two in order to feel a little refreshed in the 3pm slump.
These are only just a few things you can do to rejuvenate your body, mind and skin at the start of the New year and week. Is there any other tips you have to share? Perhaps some thing you have used for years and works wonders on your skin? Or maybe some little advice on how to shed those extra pounds courtesy of Cadbury?
We’d love to hear your view so do not hesitate to contact us, click here to arrange a consultation with Dr Ahmad, send us an email at [email protected] or Follow our social media channels below on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram.
Cambridge Clear Beauty